The Steele Rose Group
Over the years we have grown from a small local business to a nationally recognised group of companies offering a wide range of services to clients all over the world.
What you get with us
There has never been a negligence claim against our £2,000,000 professional indemnity insurance.
Clients have a 14 day legal option to cancel their instructions without penalty.
Upon return of Will(s) Steele Rose provides a photocopy of the Will(s), cards advising executors of the location of the Will (if stored with Steele Rose) and offer free executor advice. We also provide cards advising witnesses of the legal requirements for witnessing a Will, all in an envelope bearing Steele Rose contact details and information concerning the appropriate action and circumstances when a Will might be revoked or require re-writing.
- Will instructions taken in the comfort and privacy of client’s homes.
- Emergency Wills can be completed within 3 working days.
- Legally Trained Consultants based throughout England and Wales.
- Competitive Fixed Fees.
- Full secure fireproof storage facility.
- Authorised Legal Service Providers for and Affinity Partners of The Forces Pension Society.
- Registered under the Data Protection Act.
- Legal Support for Deputyship Services.
- Offices in Salisbury, Essex and London.